Lead Character Artist at Phosphor Studios in Chicago, IL. We make rad things!
As Senior Artist, take the reigns in the development process of bonus games and 3D art development. Primary
responsibilities include initial concept and pre-visualization of slot bonus games, carried throughout the production
process. Design characters, props and environments, then take those designs through to complete, game-ready
assets for in-house engines and Unity 3D.
Highlights of 3D Projects:
● Reel 'Em In: Supercastslot machine. Modeled, textured and animated the four pickable real-time
characters, as well as various props and other assets.
● Wizard of Oz: Haunted Forest Gamefield XDslot machine. Responsibilities included animation, camera
direction, lighting effects, compositing for the Haunted Forest pick bonus game.
● Wizard of Oz: Ruby Slippers 2slot machine. Redesigned Flying Monkey character models for modern
engines and resolutions; rigged, and animated said model. Designed and choreographed Flying Monkey
bonus feature, from pre-visualization to animation, then final render and compositing.
● Hasbro's Clueslot machine. Concept development for many of the bonus games, creative design, character
design, development, and animation. Scripting design concurrently with engineers to develop character
"investigations" and interactions throughout environment during game-play.
● Warner Brother's Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The Kingslot machine. Pre-viz development for major bonus
game aspect of the slot machine. Design, modeling, texturing, and animation for various assets throughout
Covered various roles as a freelance artist, from children's book illustrator to art lead on volunteer game projects, to
design consultant and character artist on mobile platforms.
● Developed character and prop assets for Rocketcat Games' “Dad By The Sword”, coming soon to PC.
● Designed and developed art style and assets for Bouncy Drop, a mobile game for iOS by Important Little
● Designed & animated graphic animations for team strategies for Third Pillar Racing, a cycling team based
out of San Francisco, CA.
● Designed game-play and art styles for various mod projects. Maintained art style and developed pipelines for
asset design and development.
● Illustrated children's book based on the Irish mythological deity Manannan mac Lir, coming soon.
● Design Consultant for Pipeline, developed for Windows 7 phones by Evil Button Games.