Open to freelance and contract opportunities!
Worked with numerous high-profile clients, providing character models and prop assets for everything from video games to board games. Open communication and collaboration with client art directors to deliver highly detailed, industry quality characters and other 3D assets. Selected projects include...
● Dad By The Sword, Rocketcat Games
● True Messiah, Sinister Design
● Labyrinthium, The Men Who Wear Many Hats
Established best practices and an art pipeline to maintain high standards for realism and visual consistency across mobile and VR products. Created characters and assets with medically accurate human anatomy under the scrutiny and supervision of top medical professionals. Facilitated and led education and mentoring sessions for Junior Artists. Selected projects include…
● 3D Art Lead on Pulm Ex, an award-winning pulmonology game for iOS and Android
● Built organic and hard surface asset development pipeline, from modeling tools to material generation, and visual effects.
● Collaborated with Graphics Engineers to design state-of-the-art visual effects and rendering techniques, attaining AAA-quality art within the confines of mobile and AR platforms.
Directed a team of 3D Artists in the development process and best practices of 3D art development across multiple concurrent projects. Guaranteed style and high-quality art at each level of development. Collaborated with customer teams, maintained open lines of communication at all times between Designers and 3D Artists to ensure each milestone of the development cycle was achieved. Selected projects include…
● Wizard of Oz: Munchkinland Slot Machine
● Developed art style and design pipeline for character development.
● Supervised the design, modeling, and animation of characters throughout the game.
● Warner Brothers’ Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Slot Machine
● Created high-level sculpt of the Cave Troll, as well as low-poly game-ready model and PBR textures.
Led the development process of bonus games and 3D art development for multiple slot machines. Conceptualized and pre-visualized slot bonus games. Modeled characters, props, and environments in a variety of art styles, transforming concept art through to complete, game-ready assets for Unity. Selected projects include…
● Reel ‘Em In: Supercast Slot Machine
● Modeled, textured, and animated four pickable real-time characters, numerous props, and assets.
● Wizard of Oz: Ruby Slippers 2 Slot Machine
● Remodeled the Flying Monkey character models for modern engines and resolutions.
● Rigged and animated Flying Monkey character models.
● Pre-visualized, animated, rendered, composited, and choreographed Flying Monkey bonus feature.